This workshop will teach you what you need to know to file a basic personal return.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of personal tax return
- Overview of types of income to be reported and the possible impact on other credits and deductions
- Overview of credits and deductions generally available
- Review of deductions and credits specifically available to ill, disabled or otherwise impacted individuals
- Review of transfers of credits and deductions to parents, spouses or children
- Medical expenses
- Charitable donations
- Specific questions
We are guiding you in building a foundation for a financially healthy future. This will enable you to implement the appropriate products and services to take you and your family to a better financial place.
ALL INFORMATION IS CONFIDENTIAL!
Vaughan & Associates invites you to use the button above to reserve your seat for our next TAX PLANNING & PREPARATION workshop. You and Your Family’s Future is important to us.
Presented by: Joel Lipchitz & Bob Vaughan
Joel is a Chartered accountant with over 32 years of personal income tax experience in preparation, appeals and dealing with CRA audits.
He owns Lipchitz and Associates offering full service accounting for business and more complex tax issues. In addition his company FIT Financial Services specializes in personal income tax return preparation and bookkeeping services.
Intended to be an efficient, low cost alternative for tax preparation. Both operate with full time staff throughout the year.
Email Joel directly at: email@example.com
Click here to read about ESTATE PLANNING – THE LEGAL SIDE
Subscribe to our event notifications to find out about upcoming workshops by email: SEND ME EVENT NOTIFICATIONS